Thursday, November 5, 2009

Makower Christmas Fabrics

Christmas has arrived at Shabby Fabrics! This year Christmas will sparkle full of joy and good tidings. The Makower Christmas Fabric collection is full of holiday cheer featuring smiling Santa's, snowmen, sleigh bells, and reindeer. Metallic gold details of twinkling stars and shimmering swirls add glitz to this truly special holiday fabric. Collection also features four panels including two advent panels to make the countdown to Christmas extra fun for the little ones. The nearly 3' tall stocking panel will leaving everyone saying "can I have one too?" Click here to view the entire Makower Christmas Fabric collection.

1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas and these are the most charming fabrics. Reminds me that I need to get a wriggle on with my projects.

    ReplyDelete