Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baltimore Christmas Block of the Month


When I first saw this quilt I could only say "Wow" repeatedly for the first 10 minutes. Baltimore Christmas is Pearl Pereira's newest design and to say it's stunning and brillant is an understatement. I was so taken by this design that I immediately decided we simply had to offer this as a Block of the Month! We've already began collecting fabrics and I must say, they are just beautiful. For ladies that have a huge fabric stash and just need the drawing and directions to make this amazing quilt, we have the Baltimore Christmas pattern set available as well. Aren't we blessed to have such amazing quilt designers in this world?

1 comment:

  1. I started my Baltimore Christmas quilt last night. I am using from my stash which includes many Christmas fabrics with metallic accents.

    ReplyDelete