Friday, July 30, 2010

Updated Christmas Patterns!

I am in the process of revamping many of my patterns with all new fabrics! I have just revealed Little Garden House in Winter and the Holly & Berries Table Runner using the Fancy Hill Farms collection by Robyn Pandolph.

The 2010 version of Little Garden House in Winter features holly and berries across the top and a Christmas tree complete with ornaments and gifts with sparkly ribbon! We have both the pattern and the kit available for this wonderful quilt.

The Holly & Berries Table Runner is sure to be the delight of all your guests this Christmas! Using charm square patchwork and fusible applique this is a quick and easy project. Both the pattern and the kit are available.

I hope you have a great time making these projects!

1 comment:

  1. I love the table runner, but it's sold out! How can I get my hands on one?!

    ReplyDelete