Friday, September 10, 2010

Shabby Fabrics Exclusive Christmas Designs!

Can you believe there are fewer than 100 days until Christmas?  I have just completed designing a third coordinating Christmas design using the Fancy Hill Farm fabric collection by Robyn Pandolph for RJR Fabrics.   Now you can be well on your way to a festive holiday season! 
 
 
The Little Garden House in Winter is a wallhanging featuring a giant Christmas tree complete with gift-wrapped presents and lots of ornaments.   A line of ric rac and holly across the top adds extra charm and ties right in with the brand new Holly & Berries Tree Skirt
 
 
This 8-paneled skirt is simple yet elegant and will be right at home under your Christmas tree! 
 

Everyone knows you can't leave out the dining room when decorating, and the Holly & Berries Table Runner is a perfect addition to any holiday meal.  This quick and easy project uses charm squares and fusible applique. 

Now is the perfect time to get started on these projects so they can be ready in time to usher in the Christmas spirit!

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops my comment did not go through for some reason....I was just remarking on what a wonderful blog you have and the great use of colors you use.....I have signed up for your news letter and look forward to hearing from you. I am a home quilter, quilting all the time for me and seems like I give allot away that I do for family and friends but I do so love quilting. thank you for letting me see what you have to offer

    ReplyDelete