Tuesday, May 17, 2011

International Quilt Market!

Lynn, Dave, and I just returned from International Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, Utah.  It was a whirlwind weekend of wholesale buying and selling.  This was our first time to be selling our patterns at the show, and I think we made a great first impression!  Everyone loved our Blessings of Spring quilt, and are eagerly awaiting the debut of the next quilt in The Blessings Series.  (Keep your eyes open!)  

Here are some photos from the show:

The expo center at the beginning of set up.


Our booth!
We had all of our quilts on the walls, patterns on the shelves, soft lighting and cozy flooring for the ultimate comfy feeling!



Here I am with Deb Luttrell of Stitchin' Heaven.

Holly Holderman, the designer of Lakehouse fabrics, also stopped by. 

Nireko from Lecien was able to take a look at our booth.



I look forward to sharing with you in the coming months all of the new fabrics and patterns I purchased while there.  Stay tuned!

12 comments:

  1. You have some the prettiest fabrics! I love the flowers! So glad to have found your blog!

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through Madame Samm. Love your fabrics and have been to your web store many times. Joined as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is what I call a beautiful blog. Every part of it. Followed the link from Stash Manicure. So pleased to find you and your website. Jennifer continued success. Knowing Sam like I do, you are in very good hands. She helps so many of us. 00xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower (saw you on Madame Samm) and I want to know how you got inside my brain and know all the fabrics/colors/styles I love???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blogspot! Beautiful fabrics and patterns on your website, too! Just Love, Love, Love flowers and pretty fabrics. So glad you did a guest post at Stash Manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another new follower (thanks to Stash Manicure).
    Thank you for sharing your story - it's very inspirational. (I'll leave a comment on the Stash Manicure blog, too, if I can figure out how to do that.)
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is soft and cuddly - or shall I say shabby chic - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your booth was absolutely gorgeous... I'm so glad that it went so well for you. Many hugs... Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came here from Stash Manicure, Thanks for sharing your inspiring story and for the YUMMY giveaway :D

    Your stall looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been following you for a while and have purchased from you (your products and service is GREAT). Today on Madame Samm's blog I read your story. Thank you for sharing it. It is amazing what can happen when we listen to God and go the direction He has chosen for us and to give him the praise and glory. I applaud you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Quilts of Valor. I'm hoping to begin my son's Civil War Quilt this year and this fabric is perfect. I like the kit too, but I'm a new quilter and this looks hard to me. I like the coming soon fabric too "Grace." I became a follower from Madame Samm's Stash Manicure and I'm so glad to have found you and your shop there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is a nice addition to my list of blogs I read because I love your fabric choices and colors. I'm a new follower but would love some company over at Grandmamas Stories!
    http:grandmamasstories.blogspot.com
    Madame Samm at Stash Manicure is a Gem isn't she?! She designed my blog as a gift...SEW very sweet of her!
    Blessings
    Gmama Jane

    ReplyDelete