Friday, August 19, 2011

Garden Rose Collection by Rachel Ashwell for Treasures by Shabby Chic


Don't these fabrics make you say "aahhhhh"?  Soft colors, roses, and delicate damasks combine in this beautiful collection by Rachel Ashwell for Treasures by Shabby Chic.  These prints would make beautiful quilts, curtains, throw pillows, and more.  The pastels are also great for baby.  See the collection here.



The Pink FQ set combines pinks and greens for a feminine feel.



The beautiful neutrals of the Wedding FQ Set are pure elegance.


How about Lavender and Green?  The Lavender FQ Set has it all.



Lastly, the Blue FQ Set feels like a cottage by the sea.


What do you love about this collection?

9 comments:

  1. They really are beautiful and I've been looking at the purple set ! Not like I need more fabric or anything, but these are just way too gorgeous not to have something of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the wedding set neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pinks, lavenders, and blues. SO dainty and pretty. I'd love to make a girly quilt out of these fabrics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in this set of fabbies. Purple, green, pink, and blue are my fave colors, lol, so it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful collection! I love the pastels. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi....I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity for this collection! I have 2 girls, and I would like to make them bedding that coordinates (they share a room), but that is individual as well. While my color prefence is the pink set, my 4 year old loves the purple!

    I was thinking it would be cute to do purple/green for my 4 year old and blue/green for the baby's bed. Do you think the colors would coordinate enough, or would they clash and be too busy? I don't have a fabric store nearby and its so hard to tell online!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally think the Purple/Green is darling, and the Blue/Green coordinates really well together. The FQ images above give an idea of how these color combinations work together. Because they are all pastel shades they blend together nicely.

    Julie - Shabby Fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are these ever coming back in stock??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, these won't be coming back into stock. But Rachel Ashwell's collection Ballet Rose has similar colors and styles, and you can see it here: http://www.shabbyfabrics.com/Ballet-Rose-C1315.aspx

      Delete