Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Project Wednesday!

Are you enjoying our customer projects?

This week I am featuring a sweet little project from Linda. 


She says "This is a neat little 16" square red and white wall hanging. It is all machine pieced and quilted with the little bird hand-embroidered.  I used Lakehouse Red Dot, Bella Solid Whites, and Scraps of other reds and DMC # 321 Floss. Such a fun project to do!"

It's darling, Linda!  Thanks so much for sharing.


We'd love to see YOUR projects using your purchases from Shabby Fabrics! Email photos and a brief description to julie@shabbyfabrics.com

All submissions will be entered to win one of two gift baskets filled with fabrics, patterns, and more!




3 comments:

  1. Cute little wall hanging, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that wall hanging, Linda. I'm just going to have to by from Shabby so I can join in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving a comment to win one of the giveaways...I LOVE The Great Pumpkin BOM. I'm definitely buying that! And...I am a romantic at heart, so I'm also eyeing the Garden Rose collection, simply beautiful!!! <3
    Lisa LeBlanc

    ReplyDelete