Thursday, September 15, 2011

Poinsettias de Noel BOM - A Shabby Fabrics Exclusive!

Our newest Block of the Month design has an elegant holiday theme!  Poinsettias de Noel is a 68" x 68" quilt featuring lots of piecing and an appliqued center block.  Haven't done much applique?  Pick up our Shabby Fabrics Applique Guide (just $3!) for step-by-step images and instructions for mastering spray-starch applique.  Program begins November 19th - sign up today!




A close-up of the center block.

We've used a variety of fabrics to make the poinsettias look as stunning as possible!

What do you like about this quilt?

8 comments:

  1. I love that quilt! It looks so 3-dimensional...like I could just reach out and touch those flowers. I think I'll order the applique guide book so I can learn this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I like about that quilt...EVERYTHING!!! It is beautiful. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's absolutely fascinating! You want to pick the flowers. I don't like applique very much, but this is simply great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to start on this one....it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's absolutely beautiful! Have a great week end! Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely STUNNING! I love the bead details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. The poinsettias say Christmas so beautifully and the color selection is perfect.

    ReplyDelete