Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from Houston! Time really flew by this last weekend! I can't wait to share with you all the wonderful things I found, and introduce you to some of your favorite designers. Before I get to my weekend in Houston I wanted to share with you some photos the girls sent me today. The girls at the shop decided to dress up. Lynn, Dave, and I all wish we could be there to share in the fun. But since we can not be there, I thought it would be fun to introduce you to some of the girls that work behind the scenes.

First up is Heather, our Gladiator. In every sense of the word Heather is a Gladiator on the shop floor too. Heather cuts, folds, and is our main order filler.



Every month we receive compliments from our customers thanking us for how well our Block Of the Month programs are assembled. You can all thank "Spider Woman" Callie, she is the detail oriented girl who collates your BOM shipments.



And, I know what you are all thinking... where are the treats? Well, feast your eyes on the homemade treats that Heather brought for everyone below!


Have a safe and fun Halloween! I'll post pictures from the weekend tomorrow!
Treats only (no tricks!),
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Great owls and spiders! And clever costumes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice costumes, and great treats. Happy Halloween to you too!!

    ReplyDelete