Friday, March 16, 2012

Introducing Our Heirloom Christmas Ornaments!

If you've been looking for simple projects that will make great Christmas gifts, look no further than the Heirloom Christmas Ornament Club - a Shabby Fabrics Exclusive! 


Designed by Jennifer Bosworth, these beautiful keepsake ornaments are made of the highest quality wool, and embellished with gold metallic-trimmed ribbon, metallic embroidery floss, hand-dyed buttons, and glass & metal beads.  So timeless, these ornaments are certainly worthy of being passed down through generations!

Sign up for $5, and then each month is just $18 - shipping included worldwide!

This Club runs May 2012 - October 2012, giving you plenty of time to finish these before the holiday season. The six ornaments included are: bell, Christmas tree, ornament, star, candy cane, and stocking. Each ornament measures approximately 5" tall. 

Stocking

Candy Cane

Ornament

Christmas Tree

Star

Bell



Which ornament is your favorite?  Who will you make these for?

4 comments:

  1. I love the star! my sisters would too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas thoughts already. The ornaments are SEW lovely. My favorite is the star.
    Happy St. Patrick's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bell.. I'ts my first year of quilting and I can't wait till xmas this year as I'm making little tote bags, table runners or these little ornaments. Thanks for the great idea, in fact I'll sew friends names on the ornament to make it more sentimental.
    I just made a little owl cell phone cover for my $15 Tracfone SVC for seniors the other day to wear around my neck for emergencies. I like the phone as it has bigger keys and letters on the screen so you don't have to wear reading glasses to make or take a call & I only pay $7/month for service. I wore the penguin pouch to book club and I was surprised that the girls wanted similar animal covers for their nooks and kindles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for these to start arriving! I love them all, but my favourite is the tree.

    ReplyDelete