Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shabby Fabrics Employee of the Year

We've just awarded our very first Employee of the Year here at Shabby Fabrics.  We'll give you some trivia about this employee and maybe you can figure out who it is.

Favorite foods:  Steak (medium rare) and biscuits.

Biggest fear:  Poodles (seriously!)

Hobbies:  Running, swimming, napping, and helping people.

Biggest benefit to the company:  Has never asked for a raise or used the employee discount.

Strengths: The best listener in the shop and has a great sense of style.

Weaknesses:  Self-admittedly has poor dental hygiene.

Job Description:  Assisting Dave with shipping, keeping an eye on the front door, being a listening ear, and making sure everyone else smells okay. 


Any guesses? 



Click here to see if you're right!

13 comments:

  1. LOL! This blond beauty must be the best quiltshop-employee ever! Big thumbs up from me.
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL it was the poor dental hygiene that clinched it for me!! Ours are exactly the same!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, I was right, but I think you forgot 'cuddly'!!! :-)
    Please give him a big Dutch hug for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs a cute looking employee like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, you got me! Even with the poor dental hygiene and fear of poodles. LOL. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad he got the recognition for all he does! Sometimes a listening ear is what matters most.Do you rent him out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very spiffy tie! Probably not too hard to keep happy as long as he gets a lot of petting! :-) K-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. I'm sure he is very honored to receive the award. So what is his prize?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh! I pick that sweet baby too! Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha Ha! That's hilarious! You had me for a minute! He's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL... well, I was thinking it might be your hubby until I read the poor dental hygiene part and then I KNEW it was your dog - hee! Love him! We have a golden retriever named Cody - I bet Pal is THE best employee!! Love your site and shop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was right!!! I have 2 at home,your site is great! I love it.

    ReplyDelete