Wednesday, May 16, 2012

International Quilt Market

Jen, Lynn, and Dave are busy setting up for the International Quilt Market in Kansas City.  This event happens twice a year, and is a giant wholesale quilting show.  They have been working all day putting their booth together, and have just sent along some photos.  Take a look!  If you're a shop owner and are headed to the show, visit them in booths 1128/1130!

Sweetheart Houses is looking stunning!


Blessings of Spring and Blessings of Summer - unfortunately they just might be overshadowed this time by our brand new Blessings of Autumn quilt!


The logo for the newest branch of the business: Shabby Fabrics Pattern Co.!

13 comments:

  1. Son preciosos!!! Felicidades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que trabajos mas bonitos, son preciosos. Que pena que estemos al otro lado del mundo, y no podamos ir. Un beso Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    Son muy bonitos- Que Lindos! -

    ReplyDelete
  4. que bonito ese de las casitas me encantannnn
    un besazo y mucho animoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts Jennifer! AND, I love the Logo for Shabby Fabrics Pattern Company!!! It's wonderful...of course, I'm kind of a Logo geek, LOL. Question for you, what is the quilt that the new Logo is covering??? I know I've seen it, at least I think I have and it's gorgeous! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That quilt is Penelope's Garden which is available as a Block of the Month beginning in July. Glad you like the logo and the quilt!

      Delete
  6. You know I already love your site, your patterns, your fabric and... now your sewing machine! When I was watching you demonstrations on youtube one can't help but notice your machine. I'm sure that you have talked about it before, but can you share where you purchased that little treasure?

    P.S. Your booth, as always, looks spectacular!! Blessings Jennifer, Debbie

    ReplyDelete