Thursday, June 21, 2012

Staff Favorites!

You may have heard that our Miscellaneous Fabrics are now all 40% off!  These fabrics include a wide variety of manufacturers and designers, and are typically the last one or two bolts we have in a specific collection. 
I've asked several of the girls here in the shop to pick their favorite miscellaneous fabric.  Here is what they've chosen:


Tiffany chose this clever fabric from the Biscotti collection...


....and Courtney chose its companion.  Don't those cookies look yummy?? 


 Moria loves this sweet baby girl print:


 Holly likes the saturated color and the hearts on this fun fabric:

Which fabric from our Miscellaneous category is your favorite? 



4 comments:

  1. I love the one with cookies on. Would love to make some new placemats for my kitchen and use this fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:

    My favorite fabris Hoffman H4013Red, I would make many things with it, like little bag, I forgot the word right now for almohadón, I think is cushion, sorry, and many many things else.

    Have a nive weekend.

    Ale
    Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite fabric in the collection is "Strawberry Fields". I'd love seeing that all over my kitchen each morning when I come down the stairs. So bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have trouble choosing, I just love fabric, all kinds, prints, solids, brights, pastels, themed...hmmm...nope, LOL, can't choose just one. Big Hugs...

    ReplyDelete