Monday, August 13, 2012

Blessings of Spring - Rebloomed! BOM

We are excited to announce the Blessings of Spring - Rebloomed! Block of the Month program.  This quilt is a new rendition of the original Blessings of Spring design, with all new fabrics and a few minor changes. 


The best part about this project is that we are offering it in two ways: Traditional and Laser Cut!  

TRADITIONAL - this option is for anyone who prefers hand applique. Receive your fabrics for each block as usual. Sign up fee is $10 to reserve your spot, then just $28 per month plus shipping ($5 for US and $9 International).

LASER CUT - this option is great for anyone preferring the fusible applique method. Receive all of your applique fabrics already fused and laser cut! All you need to do is peel off the paper, place, iron, and stitch! No need to spend hours tracing, cutting, and adding fusible webbing to each applique piece. Watch our quick YouTube video to see how it works! Sign up fee is $10 to reserve your spot, then just $36 per month plus shipping ($5 for US and $9 for International).

Sign up here!


What do you love about this quilt?  Would you choose Traditional or Laser Cut?

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!
    The flowers are my favorite and I'd probably go with the laser cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es una preciosidad. Nos encanta. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Jennifer, I love everything about this gorgeous quilt and Laser cut is the only way I would be able to do the applique. I have Scleroderma and my hands just can't cut out pieces well anymore, except for the very easiest and largest. (that is why I'm so very far behind in my Country Cottage blocks **hanging head in shame**) It is so exciting to see this type of kit being offered. Love the video. Thanks so much. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a STUNNING quilt! Love, love, love it! I think I'd have to go for the laser cut if I made it, as I don't think I'd have the patience to cut out all those fiddly bits!

    Judi

    ReplyDelete