Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Our newest Block of the Month programs!

We are happy to announce the launch of FOUR new Block of the Month programs! 

First up is Vintage Rose.  This beautiful quilt was designed right here at Shabby Fabrics and features 12 pieced blocks surrounding an appliqued center.  This is a great way to show off your piecing skills and learn basic applique techniques.  Quilt finishes to 68" x 68".  Program runs for 12 months and begins in March 2013.

Vintage Rose



Our next three BOMs are holiday-inspired.  Noel Sampler is a wallhanging with a traditional flair.  Piecing and applique combine to create a darling quilt measuring 42" x 52".  Program runs for 8 months and begins in February 2013.
 
Noel Sampler
 
 
 Need something super fun?  The Merry Christmas Quilt is the perfect choice.  This applique design features Santa, Mrs. Claus, and all of their friends wishing you a Merry Christmas!  We've had a lot of fun choosing fabrics for this quilt and they'll include lots of glitter, sparkles, and metallic accents!  Program begins in January and runs for 10 months.
Merry Christmas Quilt


Lastly, Peppermint Place is the newest design by The Quilt Company.  These birds are all ready for Christmas with their birdhouses decorated and their stockings ready for Santa!  The quilt is finished with a darling ribbon border.  Program begins in January and runs for 6 months.
Peppermint Place
 
 
Which BOM above is your favorite?

16 comments:

  1. Mi preferido es el Noel Sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Peppermint Place would be my choice!!!

      Delete
  3. I don't think I can choose! They're all so pretty. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me: Merry Christmats quilt.

    Ale
    Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peppermint Place is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Noel Sampler is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love them all but Vintage Rose is very shabby chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Peppermint Place and Vintage Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so hard to choose! But I really like Merry Christmas.
    Such a cute quilt. Noel Sampler is my second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Noel Sampler is my favorite! I am loving the Country Cottages!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All are wonderful, but my favorite is Peppermint Place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing and so lovely...
    Here also I love most ...
    Peppermint Place!!!!!!
    Greatings from Belgium :-)
    Nanske

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mi preferido es Peppermint Place,un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Peppermint Place!!!

    ReplyDelete