Monday, October 1, 2012

You're Invited to the Party!

You're invited to participate in Patchwork Party 2012!  This fun annual event consists of 12 original blocks from 12 online shops.  Visit each shop to purchase the blocks, then choose your favorite Finishing Kit to put all the blocks together into a quilt.  Click here to visit the official website for all of the information, including galleries of the blocks and Finishing Kits.
 
Click here to view all of the Patchwork Party 2012 items we have available. 
 
 
Our block - Castle in the Sky.  Click here to purchase.
 

Think you might make a mistake with your blocks?  Purchase our Oops Kit to guard against "Oops!".  Kit includes a fat eighth (9" x 21") of each fabric used in the blocks.


Our Finishing Kit features the twelve Patchwork Party Blocks interspersed with a variety of other blocks to create a stunning design reminiscient of a royal garden.  This quilt finishes to 98 1/2" square, making it the perfect size for a queen bed and therefore truly fit for a queen!
 
 
What do you love about our Finishing Kit design?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word!!! There is just so much that I love about this quilt...the design, the fabric choices, well, just everything. It is a perfect project for me because I adore making sampler blocks, ADORE it!!! LOL But...I've finally been accepted by a Rheumatologist and when I get into see her, I will most likely be going on low doses of Chemo drugs. Now it's not as scary to me as it seems to be to most people I talk to, but I have two concerns that prevent me from diving into this GORGEOUS quilt. The first is will I feel like sewing, my primary care doctor says probably it will take a few weeks for my body to adjust and then I'll be fine. But my major concern is how much it is going to increase my already phenomenal medical bills. So, I will just have to live vicariously through those who do make this. I hope you will have a flicker page where I can check in as view all the beauty.
    * Truly, I'm not writing this to complain, I just wanted you too know that I really love this quilt and hope someday to be able to collect the patterns and work some magic with them. Big, big hugs all around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patch work quilt is more interesting and looking very good. Fire Retardant Nonwoven Fabric Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete