Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gift Ideas for under $35!

 
Need some ideas for quick projects to complete before Christmas?  Check out our Gifts Under $35 category for great kits!  We have pincushions, bags, wallhangings, embroidery projects, and more.  Some of our favorite new kits are below.
 


Prop open your doors for the holiday season with these two darling door stop kits!  Santa Claus Door Stop and Mr. Snowman Door Stop are both happy to assist you. 
 
 

Dress up your table with one of these adorable table runners!  Santa shows off his favorite outfits in the Santa Quartet Table Runner (above), while a group of snowmen greet you in the Snow Happens Table Runner (below).

 

Which project is your favorite?


11 comments:

  1. The Snow Happens Table runner is my favorite.Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los dos son bonitos pero me gusta el azul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the Snow Happens table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red runner...it would look great on my dining room table:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are these Bird Brain designs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encantaron los caminos de mesa.

    Saludos

    Ale
    Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the table runner with snowmens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mi me gusta el segundo de los muñecos de nieve.

    ReplyDelete