Friday, November 8, 2013

Let's Dream of Paris!

Say "Oui!" to Paris and to beautiful fabrics with the "I Dream of Paris Set".  This little grouping features just 4 fat quarters and one postcard panel and sells for just $16.50!  We also have yardage available.


I Dream of Paris

I Dream of Paris Panel


Here are a few Paris memories from the girls at Shabby Fabrics:

Rachael spent a year in France as a high school exchange student.  She says "My host family took me to Paris one day in December.  We went ice skating across from the Eiffel Tower, which was wonderful in itself, but then it started snowing.  To top it off, at 6:00 sharp, the lights flickered on at the Eiffel Tower.  The snow and the lights and the sights...It was magical!"

Julie took a tour of Europe with her high school band.  "While we were Paris, we performed a concert in a public park.  Our program included the song Ballet Parisienne, which ends with the famous "Can-Can".  The French LOVED it!  So much so that we played the song twice.  There was even a group of elderly people that got up and did the can-can dance!"

If you've been lucky enough to visit Paris, what's your favorite memory?  If you haven't been, what would you see and do if you had the chance to go?  How would you use these fabrics?


5 comments:

  1. Walking across the Trocadero on my 50th birthday just in time to see the Eiffel tower light up - totally amazing! Something I will never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mass at Notre Dame where so many saints and other famous people had attended was unforgetable (saw Kurt Warner out front with his family). Shopping on the Champs Elysees & in the Latin Quarter, seeing the Mona Lisa, walking the grounds of Versailles where so many historical figures had visited, the view of the entire city from the Eiffel Tower--so much to see and do in Paris! AND, yes, my husband and I put a lock on the Pont des Arts. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing collection! I've visited Paris twice! And I love this city very much! I like many places.Eiffel Tower.of course/And Louvre! And Notre Dame1 And charming small streets! I'like to sew some bags from these fabric and go to Paris again with it!
    !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! This collection would be perfect for curtains in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have been one time, but am looking forward to returning--perhaps even in 2014! I even have a Eiffel Tower lamp! My (former) Papillon is named Dulcie Belle-Paris. I'm recovering from a stroke right now, but am getting better and dreaming dreaming dreaming.......... Joueux Noel to all! Linda Roberson

    ReplyDelete