Thursday, November 28, 2013

Shabby Fabrics Gives Thanks!

Rachael: I am thankful for the good times, the bad times (and the times we eat too much cake in one sitting), and the perspective I earn from each of them.

Sue: I am thankful to God, the doctors, and nurses who worked together to save my mother's (my best friend) life during her heart attack.

Kat: I am thankful for God's grace, new friends, life lessons and second chances, and good health and the ability to work hard at a job I love.

Jennifer: I am thankful for God's strength in challenging times, a warm bed and home, healthy food, and of course, my family, friends, wonderful employees, and the best customers in the world!

Hope: I am thankful for all my blessings, being able to live in a beautiful house, and getting my first job this year.

Melanie: I'm thankful for my Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ, and for my family, coworkers, and friends. I am also thankful for my good health and a beautiful place to live and work: the Pacific Northwest!

Jessie: I'm thankful for the new baby that will be joining my family soon. I am thankful for the doctors and nurses who diagnosed, treated, and cared for my husband during his two surgeries this fall. I am also thankful for wonderful parents and in-laws who have been there for my family when we needed them most.

On behalf of everyone at Shabby Fabrics, I want to wish you a blessed Thanksgiving holiday! See you tomorrow for the biggest sale of the year!

Until next time,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. Some wonderful things for which to give thanks! I appreciate your sharing this, as it expands my own thinking about my blessings, too. I am thankful for ALL you've shared this year!

    ReplyDelete