So many of you LOVED Bonnie's monthly design - Bertie's Year - last year. Cozy flannels, a sweet little bird, country style, and monthly themes made for an absolutely perfect combination. Well Bonnie is back with an all-new design that expands on Bertie's life. This project is called Bertie's Winter, and it is a darling little wallhanging measuring 28" x 34".
- All applique pieces are pre-fused and laser-cut. This will save you HOURS with fusing and cutting your pieces, not to mention the patience and hand cramps! When you receive your blocks, all you have to do is peel off the backing paper, place the pieces on the background, iron in place, and stitch to secure. That's it! See our YouTube tutorial to see how laser-cut kits work.
- We include the buttons. Other shops make the buttons an option, which doesn't save you any money in the long run. With Shabby Fabrics, the buttons are included. No worries, no fuss!
- We also include the backing. No worrying about finding the right piece later on, or paying extra - we've already included it!
- Our program is only 4 months long! Other shops may seem to have lower prices, but if you read the fine print, you'll see that their program runs 5 or even 6 months. We will save you money in the long run, PLUS, you'll be able to finish the project for Christmas!
- We will be using the exact fabrics that Bonnie Sullivan designed the project with: 100% cotton Woolies Flannels by Maywood Studio. The result is cute, coordinated, and cozy!
We'd love to have you join us with this great program. Spots are filling up fast, so reserve your's today! Sign up here.