Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Questions for Jen | We Need Your Help!

 Questions for Jen

Hi there, I hope your week is off to a good start and that you are ready to help us out with a fun little project!

As you may know our YouTube channel has been a great source for Jen to teach you some of her tips and tricks for sewing, crafting, and quilting. We love how our tutorials let you get to know her by watching her create the featured projects but your engagement with her is relatively limited to commenting and liking the video. This is where the audience participation part of this post comes in- we want you to ask her the questions you really want answered!
Submit as many questions as you can think of for Jen in the comments below and she will personally choose some to answer in a video! You can ask about anything you are interested in: her source of inspiration, how she learned to quilt, any quilting tips, where she grew up, her favorite color... anything! 

You will be able to submit questions indefinitely and she will try to answer as many as she can, if not in the video then in a reply here on the blog! Have fun and be creative, we are all excited to hear what you come up with!

Subscribe to our channel so you won't miss out on the video when it is released and don't worry, we will make an announcement when the video goes live!
 Be inspired | Subscribe to our channel!

Until next time,
Katherine

3 comments:

  1. I have a couple of questions. I guess I'm an old fashioned quilter. I've never used pre-cuts to create a quilt, because I like to pre-shrink my fabric first. Is it possible to pre-shrink pre-cuts? I'm thinking it would end up being one big mess.

    Also, I've never tried a laser-cut quilt kit. Eventually all quilts need to be washed. Can you wash a laser kit?

    Thanks!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently inherited some beautiful vintage fabrics. They are in excellent condition, but unfortunately were stored in a plastic bin in a garage. They smell very musty. I tried washing them, but they still smell musty. I want to be able to use them, but am not sure what to do at this point. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Carlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read the term block your quilt, what is this?
    cork@pa.rr.com

    ReplyDelete