Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Springtime Sewing | Shabby Exclusive Patterns


It's almost here! Spring! For some of you (I'm looking at you East-Coasters) I'm sure it can't come soon enough! Springtime is when re-growth and renewal happens in our lives and all around us. I think, and you'll probably agree, that there is no better way to celebrate Spring than by creating a new and cherished keepsake.

March 20th is the day marked on our calendars as the beginning of the season to come but I personally believe it is never too soon to start planning a project!


We here at Shabby Fabrics pride ourselves in having a great selection of exclusive patterns. All of our Shabby Fabrics Exclusives are designed by our owner, Jennifer Bosworth, to be beautiful and lasting. Here are some of our favorite patterns that are perfect for Springtime:

 My Grandma's Garden | Shabby Fabrics Exclusive

English Rose (Quilt): 
 English Rose | Shabby Fabrics Exclusive

 Little Garden House in Spring | Shabby Fabrics Exclusive

 Springtime Splendor | Shabby Fabrics Exclusive

Patchwork Pansy (Table Runner):
 Patchwork Pansy | Shabby Fabrics Exclusive

For the final pattern of this post here is Jen's personal favorite that she has designed- Blessings of Spring (Quilt): 
 Blessings of Spring | Shabby Fabrics Exclusive


Related links:

What special projects do you have planned for Spring? Let us know in the comments below or share a photo with us on social media!

Until next time,
Katherine


2 comments:

  1. Blessings of Spring is my favorite of those shown above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a Round Robin with guild friends. My center block was made from pinks & greens. I wanted a quilt that said "SPRING!" I just need to get it quilted and ready to hang!

    ReplyDelete